Tuesday, November 27, 2012

9 murders


If I'm bored or can't sleep I think of stories. Always have since I was a kid.
I used to think up sequels a lot. And crossovers. A lot of Doctor Who showing up in other films and TV shows.

One story in my head at the moment is the guy always left after the apocalypse is always a tough cop or something. But what if he was a banker or trader? How would that guy deal? That's what that picture is about.

Another is 9 murders (or maybe more) A story that's just the murder scenes. Probably out of sequence. The people get killed for who they are and what they've figured out. Chapters would even be called Murder 1, Murder 4, Murders 6,7 and 8.

Not much scope for comedy in that one.

I re-wrote the Phantom menace too. That's pretty mental isn't it? Jar Jar's a little sharper. Likes to be called Binks. Says stuff like...
"That's twice I've saved your life."
Obi Wan "When was the other time?"
"When we met and I decided not to kill you!"

Well anyway. There's that.

No comments:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A writer. I write. It's what I do... I also draw.
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers